For the basic message, read the 2 ‘In a Nutshell’ pages (link at top of page or below), and my email exchange with ‘Andrew Lansley’. If you want to continue, A Question of Methodology, & Examples of problems when patients move out of practice area; then read remaining items marked with * (make sure to view the RCGP’s response to the consultation Choose Your GP Practice). For those wanting more detail, or for those suffering from insomnia, read the unmarked items.
(the core essential items are starred with *)
1. The Patient Registration Issue
* Patient Registration in a Nutshell–the bare bones of the issue
2. Proposed Policy to Register with GP of Your Choice Anywhere in England
3. General & Miscellaneous Commentary
4. Wider Issues Raised by Lansley’s Health and Social Care Bill